Oats Rava Ladoo is a delicious yet simple sweet dish to serve. It's easy to make & consumes very less time in making. This ladoo consists of oats, sooji for the grainy texture, sugar & other few ingredients to make it flavorful. There are different variations in oat ladoo's, but today I'm sharing the easiest recipe here. Make & enjoy this dish for Sri Rama Navami.
You can make these healthy Ragi Oats Ladoo, Ragi Rava ladoo or try these other recipes like Rava Ladoo, Besan ladoo & Thokkudu Ladoo for this Ram Navami festival.
Cook Time - 10mins
Serves -14 Ladoo's
Oats Rava Ladoo Recipe
- 1Cup Oats
- 1/2Cup Sooji
- 1&1/2Cup granulated Sugar
- 1&1/2Cup grind coconut
- 1/4Cup ghee
- 2Tsp elachi/Cardamom powder
- 1/4Cup Cashews
- Grind sugar to smooth powder & keep aside.
- Heat pan with 1Tbs ghee. To that add cashews & fry them to light brown in color. Transfer them to a bowl.
- Next add 1tbs ghee to pan. Add in oats & fry them on low heat while stirring continuously. Oats should turn to light brown in color. Switch off heat & transfer them to a bowl.
- Now add 1Tsp of ghee to pan. To that add sooji & fry it on low flame for few seconds. Once you can feel the nice aroma while frying sooji, switch off heat & transfer it to a bowl.
- In a big bowl take oats, sooji, sugar, coconut, elachi powder, fried cashews & left ghee.
- Now mix them well using your hand or a spatula. Rub ghee to your palm & scoop up a little mixture to form ladoo.
- Make ladoo's with rest of the mixture. Store them in a air tight container for freshness & enjoy them.